Saturday, May 18, 2013

White, mint and blue



Inspiration board from my polyvore 

When I decided to take white high-waisted jeans to London, I doubted a little as we all know the British weather:) But to my great surprise there was not a single rainy day there and this made me fall in love with this amazing city even more! As for the watches, I got them as a present for the New Year's Day a year ago and had no chance to wear since then. I think they look good with this mint sweater:)

Когда я решила взять в Лондон белые джинсы с завышенной талией, то немного сомневалась, так как все мы отлично знаем английскую погоду:) Но, к великому удивлению, во время моего пребывания там не выдалось ни одного дождливого дня, и я влюбилась в этот изумительный город даже сильнее! Часы я получила в качестве новогоднего подарка год назад, и с того времени у меня не было случая их надеть. Мне кажется, они хорошо смотрятся со свитером мятного цвета:)














Photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment